|10x10 inch with fleece cover|
|4x4 inch heat pack-flax filled|
|15x5 inch with flannel cover|
Besides using them for keeping warm-they are great for aches and pains too. Here is more info:
These heating pads are convenient, easy to use and keep their heat in for up to an hour. Here are just a few ways to enjoy these heating pads:
- They're wonderful in bed for cold feet, or to snuggle against your chest or back.
- Sports injuries
- Helps ease the pain of Bursitis, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Fibromyalgia
- Nursing Mothers
- Cats and dogs like to lay on them.
- You can take one in your car as you warm it up on those chilly winter mornings.
- They are safer than electric heating pads - there is no fire hazard!
The other fun thing about the cornbags is that some of my children love to help in the making of them. Sam, who is 7, loves to sew for some reason. I am not kidding when I say that he asks me at least every other day, if not everyday, if there is something he can sew. If I tell him he can't use the machine then he asks if he can "hand sew." This is the part of sewing I treasure most. My children get a reward if something they make sells, but my reward is so much greater.
Love toward their mother is not so great in children as the love of their mother toward them...... Martin Luther