- Someone put the black food coloring container on the kitchen window sill - laying flat with the lid ajar.
- Put Dad's "Do not dry-Lay flat" sweater in the dryer and am trying to stetch it out before its fully dried.
- Had to catch the parakeets that were accidently let out.
- Teaching Sam the right way to head a paper for spelling.
- John wants to drive me to the bank to get driving practice.
- Cooking two different dinners - one for Dad and one for everyone else.
- Teaching kids how to deep clean (so I don't get so overwhelmed doing it myself.)
- Reminding Pete and Ben they love eachother more than they know.
- Re-organizing computer area to equip Amy how to help in Dad's business.
- Molly wants me to hold her and play Mommy Deer and Baby Deer.
- Bread maker smelled like it was making burnt toast. I think it's time for a new one.
- Got lost in Joanne Fabrics (not really, but I forgot about the time.)
- Correcting school papers.
- Playing Spider or building birthday puzzles after dinner clean-up; sometimes it helps my brain relax.
- Teaching boys the right way to open a pomegranate (and that it STAINS!)
- Trying to finish the laundry before the weekend, but this is only load six.
- I (not the kids) spilled 5 pounds of sugar all over the floor!
- Cuddling David's soft ears before he thinks he is too old for that kind of stuff.
- And the list goes on...............................................................................
"Actually, Godliness is a great source of profit when it is combined
with being happy with what you already have.
1 Timothy 6:6 (CEB)